Saturday, April 07, 2007

Busy and Not Busy

We're pretty much recovered from our long weekend to D.C. You can read all about it over at my other blog--the link is right off to the side. We visited the National Zoo, the Natural History Museum, and the Air & Space Museum's annex. We had a great time, and I think the kids learned a fair amount.

Because things were so crazy around here leading up to our vacation and then during it, we haven't done a whole lot this week. We weren't able to make it to our regular playgroup because the car was in the shop.. again.. but we did go over to Mary's house for a playdate.

So, yeah. I don't really have much to write about, but it had been a while since I posted last. And plus, I wanted to point out my other blog so you could read all about our vacation if you're terribly bored or something.

I'm really hoping for some nicer weather so we can go back outside. It was so nice in D.C., and we came home to rain, snow, and temps in the 40s. Yuck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home