Wednesday, January 31, 2007

There's Order in the Universe

We were cleaning up Colwyn's room today, and I asked him to pick up his dinosaurs. I told him to put the biggest dinosaurs on one side, and the littlest ones on the other. This is what he did:



Alright, Colwyn!

And while I'm at it, here is a picture of the playstands that Doug built for the boys. He still needs to finish them up a bit, but as they were supposed to be from Santa and still weren't done on December 24th, he was a little rushed. ;) They look great, though, and the boys love them.



We had a great playgroup today at Imajine That! in Lawrence. Lachlann really seemed like such a big boy while we were there. I'll write more about it in my other blog (note the links off to the side) tomorrow maybe, as it didn't really have much to do with homeschooling. But my little baby sure is growing up.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home